- The tutor will provide the client with a monthly student progress report.
- Payment methods: Client will pay via PayPal or check. There will be a service charge of $40 for returned checks. The client will pay the tutor up front as invoiced. Online tutoring must be paid in full prior to the lesson.
- In the event that the client is not satisfied with the tutoring session the client will contact the tutor. We will work to address the difficulties. All efforts will be made to overcome the problem. In the event that the client is still not satisfied, a refund for any incomplete lessons will be given.
- If the client requests the tutor to have a conference with the student’s classroom teacher, then the tutor will be paid instructional time by the client. There is no charge for emails or phone conversations between the tutor and the classroom teacher.
- The tutor must provide the client with 24 hours of notice in the event of cancellation. Emergencies are an exception. The lesson will be rescheduled. If no prior notification is given, the lesson will not be rescheduled and the cancellation fee will be assessed.
- Students should be fully committed to their tutoring sessions. Frequent cancellations are not fair to teachers who have arranged their schedules for you.
- In some cases the client will benefit from purchasing materials. This will be agreed upon in writing between the teacher and client prior to the purchase.
- Cancellation Policy– If the client cancels the lesson less than 24 hours before the lesson the client must pay the tutor a cancellation fee, which is one half of the one hour tutoring rate. If the client does not give any notice and the tutor arrives at the tutoring location then the client must pay the tutor for one hour of tutoring.