The Study Hall Education Consulting, LLC will offer standardized test administrations for achievement tests and learning ability tests.
- Achievement Tests
- Standford 10
- The Iowa Tests
- Learning Ability Tests
- K5–3 (SESAT1–Pri3) must be administered separately by grade.
- Grades 4–6 (Int1–Int3) may be administered together with minor modifications.*
- Grades 7–8 (Adv1–Adv2) may be administered together with minor modifications.*
- Grades 9–12 (TASK1–TASK3) may be administered together.
*The Listening subtest must be administered to each grade level separately.
- K5: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for 3 days
- Grades 1–8: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for 3 days
- Grades 9–12: 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. over 2 days
* The Stanford 10 is untimed. These are merely guidelines for the complete battery. (View Scope & Sequence [PDF] )
- Fall Administration: October 17-19, 2016
Spring Administration : April 24-26,2017
- K5–3rd grade students- $100 for the first child, $50 for each subsequent child.
- Grades 4–12 students–$80 for the first child, $40 for each subsequent child.
The cost for the practice materials is included in the cost for the exam. However, if you would like to purchase a practice test without committing to the test administration you may purchase one for $10 for each child.
All exams are administered at the South Cobb Regional Library or the Powder Springs Library.
To register please complete the interest form or email Andrea Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-644-8391 by October 1 for the Fall Administration and April 1 for the Spring Administration.
Support Group Help
The Study Hall Edu is proud to support EPIC HOMESCHOOL NETWORK, INC. a new nonprofit organization designed to enrich, enhance and empower home education. To learn more about this group and to join go to www.epichsn.com.
Check out our homeschool academy by clicking here.