Do you need some help with home schooling? Whether you are new to homeschooling, a veteran homeschooler or just interested in homeschooling, I will come along side you step by step. We can go as slow or as fast as you want as I give you actionable items and tangible resources. In addition to monthly 30 minute coaching sessions and unlimited email support in this course you will find:
- Daily Action Items
- Audio Tracks to you can listen while you work
- Templates for Routines, Schedules and Calendars
- Templates for Attendance, Report Card and Transcripts
- Steps and Tools to Create Your Own Homeschool Curriculum
You will also find additional tools such as samples of lunch menus and other resources to get your home and school running smoothly.
To learn more go to https://thestudyhalledu.teachable.com/p/homeschoolcoach.
The Study Hall Education Consulting, LLC will offer standardized test administrations for achievement tests and learning ability tests.
- Achievement Tests
- Standford 10
- The Iowa Tests
- Learning Ability Tests
- K5–3 (SESAT1–Pri3) must be administered separately by grade.
- Grades 4–6 (Int1–Int3) may be administered together with minor modifications.*
- Grades 7–8 (Adv1–Adv2) may be administered together with minor modifications.*
- Grades 9–12 (TASK1–TASK3) may be administered together.
*The Listening subtest must be administered to each grade level separately.
- K5: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for 3 days
- Grades 1–8: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for 3 days
- Grades 9–12: 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. over 2 days
* The Stanford 10 is untimed. These are merely guidelines for the complete battery. (View Scope & Sequence [PDF] )
- Fall Administration: October 17-19, 2016
Spring Administration : April 24-26,2017
- K5–3rd grade students- $100 for the first child, $50 for each subsequent child.
- Grades 4–12 students–$80 for the first child, $40 for each subsequent child.
The cost for the practice materials is included in the cost for the exam. However, if you would like to purchase a practice test without committing to the test administration you may purchase one for $10 for each child.
All exams are administered at the South Cobb Regional Library or the Powder Springs Library.
To register please complete the interest form or email Andrea Hall at email@example.com or call 404-644-8391 by October 1 for the Fall Administration and April 1 for the Spring Administration.
Support Group Help
The Study Hall Edu is proud to support EPIC HOMESCHOOL NETWORK, INC. a new nonprofit organization designed to enrich, enhance and empower home education. To learn more about this group and to join go to www.epichsn.com.
Check out our homeschool academy by clicking here.