The Study Hall Homeschool Academy is a Christian program formed to support parents/guardians who choose to educate their child/ren at home. The parent/guardian must remain the teacher of record and file a letter of intent to home school with the Georgia State Department of Education at http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Pages/Home-Schools.aspx by the time of enrollment and keep a record for their file. The Study Hall Homeschool Academy (also known as The Study Hall Education Consulting Company, LLC) is the instructor hired by the parent/guardian to homeschool his/her child. The Study Hall Homeschool Academy will make academic and attendance records for each child and give it to the parent/guardian. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to keep these records for a period of 3 years. Updated: Currently our program is full and is not accepting new enrollments.
The vision of The Study Hall Homeschool Academy is to create 21st Century Christian leaders who will stand for right though the heavens fall. We desire for students to enter to learn and depart to serve.
Andrea Hall, M.Ed is a certified educator who has spent over 12 years in the field of education including homeschooling for over 3 years. In the past, she successfully homeschooled triplets bringing them up one to three grade levels as measured by the ITBS. She believes that kids learn in an enriching and stimulating environment and has received numerous awards in her tenure as a classroom teacher such as Teacher of the Month and Teacher of the Year.
The 2016-2017 school year begins August 1, 2016 and ends on June 26, 2017 with an Awards Ceremony.
Please see the 2016-2017 Calendar for Holidays: https://thestudyhalleduc.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/homeschool-calendar-sy2016-2017.pdf
School begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 1:00 p.m.
Tuition and Fees
The registration fee is $385 which includes standardized testing, books, field trips and materials.
Annual Tuition is $6,270 or $570 per month for eleven (11) months, due on the first day of the month.
Below is a sample of our curriculum; however, parents may choose a DIFFERENT curriculum if so desired. Please discuss this during enrollment.
- Bible – My Bible First https://mybiblefirst.org/
- English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies – Time4Learning is an award winning online, student-paced learning system covering preschool through high school. Learn more at http://www.time4learning.com/ and Spectrum Workbooks
- Spanish – Mango Languages
- Practical Arts – Students will learn how to perform practical household duties and be God’s little helpers at home Physical Education/ Health – CREATION Health http://creationhealth.com/
It is our goal to create the best learning environment for each student. As a result we have an enrollment process which is as follows:
- Parent/Guardian Read and Complete Enrollment Form found here: https://thestudyhalleduc.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/homeschool-academy-enrollment-form.pdf
- Parent/Guardian Send Enrollment Form to Andrea Hall at email@example.com or via fax at 770-693-8650
- Play Date Scheduled with families at the Lithia Springs Park (This allows the families to meet each other and for the kids to interact.)
- Open House Scheduled- Parents will get to tour the Homeschool Academy classroom
- Registration Paid and Enrollment Completed
If at any point during the enrollment process a family has a change of heart, simply let Andrea Hall know either through phone or via email.