The Study Hall Education Consulting Company will be administering the Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS) during the weeks of October 29-September 2 and April 24-30, 2019.
- October 29-31, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. 3rd Grade – 8th Grade
- September 1-2, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – 9th – 12th Grade
- April 24-26, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. 3rd Grade – 8th Grade
- April 29-30, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – 9th – 12th Grade
The cost for our location, materials, results AND administration of the test is listed below for Group Testing. EPIC HSN members receive a 10% discount on all testing.
- K5–3rd grade students- $100 for the first child, $80 for each subsequent child.
- Grades 4–12 students- $80 for the first child, $60 for each subsequent child.
- Special Needs students must be administered separately – $150 each child.
If you would like to purchase a practice test with answer key you may purchase one for $25 for each child. Please note that the highest practice test is for grade 5.
South Cobb Regional Library
To register please complete the 2018.2019 Standardized Testing Application Form and email it to Andrea Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the testing dates.