According to the GDOE : “Students in home study programs shall be subject to an appropriate nationally standardized testing program administered in consultation with a person trained in the administration and interpretation of norm referenced tests. The student must be evaluated at least every three years beginning at the end of the third grade. Records of such tests shall be retained.”
To aid home school parents in the administration of this test EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. in conjunction with The Study Hall Education Consulting Company will be administering the Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS) during the week of April 16, 2018. Please see the specific time and dates below for your child’s age group and register today!
- April 18-20, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. 3rd Grade – 8th Grade
- April 16-17, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – 9th – 12th Grade
The cost for materials, results AND administration of the test is listed below for Group Testing. EPIC HSN members receive a 10% discount on all testing.
- K5–3rd grade students- $100 for the first child, $80 for each subsequent child.
- Grades 4–12 students- $80 for the first child, $60 for each subsequent child.
- Special Needs students must be administered separately – $150 each child.
If you would like to purchase a practice test with answer key you may purchase one for $25 for each child. Please note that the highest practice test is for grade 5.
To register please complete this form 2018 ITBS Testing Application Form and email it to Andrea Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 470-308-0861. You many also call four zero four-644-eight391 for additional information. Once form is received you will be sent an invoice. Registration must be received by March 19, 2018.